Overview of Events
The registration desk is located at the entrance hall of the conference venue, CCIB. The opening hours of the registration desk are:
- Sunday (July 13): 12:00 – 18:00.
- Monday (July 14), Tuesday (July 15) and Thursday (July 16): 8:00 – 18:00.
- Friday (July 18): 8:00 – 16:00.
Sunday, July 13: 16:00-17:30 at the CCIB.
Sunday, July 13: 20:30-23:00 at the Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya.
A plenary talk is featured each day in the 12:15-13:45 slot
Parallel sessions More than 2300 talks are given in around 600 invited and contributed sessions scheduled around 150 streams. The full program is available at http://www.euro-online.org/conf/ifors2014/program
Full day excursion on Wednesday, July 16.
Awards The following prizes will be awarded in the conference:
- IFORS Prize for OR in Development 2014
- Award for the Best EJOR Paper 2014
- ROADEF/EURO Challenge
Thursday, July 17: 20:30-23:30 at the CCIB.
Friday, July 18: 14:00-15:30 at the CCIB.