Terms & Conditions
- Registration & Accommodation must be done by filling the online form. One form per person. You will receive a reservation request after submitting the form, if you do not receive this, please contact the Technical Secretariat: Grupo PACIFICO: email@example.com
- Grupo Pacífico will not accept telephone reservations.
- The registration fee must be paid just after the deadline to qualify for the early bird rate; otherwise your registration fee will be updated to the full rate.
- If student fee is selected, please provide a copy of the passport or official identification document where indicates the birth date; otherwise, you will be requested to pay the regular delegate fee.
- Hotel reservations will be booked on a first-come first-served basis upon reception of the corresponding payment. The online form only allows one hotel booking. If you need accommodation for a group (more than 10 rooms), please contact the Technical Secretariat.
- Grupo Pacífico has block-booked rooms for the dates of the Congress. Early arrivals or late departures are subject to hotel availability.
- All rates are per room per night, including taxes (subject to change according to official modifications) and breakfast.
- We advise all participants to request their hotel reservations as soon as possible to guarantee accommodation, before June 2nd, 2014.
- Full payment is required before the start of the conference. A confirmation voucher and invoice will be sent as soon as we receive payment. Please review these documents carefully and take note of your registration number. This number will be required for any change.
All payments must be made on Euros. Payment options are as follows:
- Credit Card Online: you will be redirected to the bank secure page. VISA, Mastercard and American Express are accepted.
- Credit Card Authorization form: you will automatically receive our credit card authorization form by email. Please fill out the form and mail or fax it to us.
- Bank Transfer: detailed banking information will be provided automatically by email. Any bank fees must be paid by the participant. This option will only be available until June 13th, 2014.
- In case of pending amounts, a confirmation receipt will be requested or the amount due will have to be paid to the Technical Secretariat at the time you pick up your Congress documentation.
- Grupo Pacifico (GP) acts as organising agency and is not responsible for loss, injury or damage to any person or property.
- Official Invitation Letter: The IFORS 2014 invitation letter can only be issued to registered participants who have completed registration online. If you require an official invitation letter please indicate on the online form.
Registration Cancellation policy
- Name changes are permitted only in exceptional circumstances and will be subject to a €35.00 administrative fee. No name changes will be accepted after June 13th, 2014.
- For cancellations received up to March 28th, 2014, deposits will be refunded less a €50.00 administrative fee.
- For cancellations received up to June 12th, 2014, 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed.
- No refund will be made for cancellations received after June 13th, 2014 or to registered participants who fail to attend.
- All refunds will be processed after the Congress.
- Pending Amounts: Any differences arising in the registration fees will be collected on site by the Conference Secretariat. In case that the registration funds were wired late or, for unexplained reasons, were not credited on the Conference Account at the time of registration, a photocopy of the receipt will be required. If no proof of payment is presented, full payment of the registration fee will be required on site.